- Brian Connely, District Supervisor
- Doug Olson, Assistant Supervisor
- Mary Phillips, Office Manager
- Bob Shellard, Resource Coord.
The N.C.W.P. Board is comprised of 7 appointed Natrona County citizens. Members must be registered to vote in Natrona County, and must reside in their respective areas of representation. The term is for 4 years, and the appointments are given by the Natrona County Commissioners.
- Area 1 (City of Casper)Craig Collins
- Area 2 (Hat-Six Drainage/Casper Mountain)Gregg Werger
- Area 3 (Bates Creek)Shane Smithey
- Area 4 (S. of Poison Spider, N. of Hwy 220)Mike Gilmore
- Area 5 (N. of Poison Spider, S. of Hwy 20-26)Don Williams
- Area 6 (S. Bighorns)Junior Curuchet
- Area 7 (N. and E. of I-25 to N.C. line)Wes Waters
Board Meetings are open to the public and are held on the 4th Wednesday of every month at 1:00pm. Meetings are located at 6819 W. Yellowstone , Casper , WY 82604